Saturday, January 2, 2010

Interview: Blag Dahlia - Rock n Roll Dating

How did I ring in the new year? Why, with the Dwarves and Blag Dahlia belting out "Motherfucker"! I'm still on a Dwarves high and can't think of anything better to post than this interview with Blag from a couple months ago done by our resident cool guy, the very talented Daniel House (on his website - Rock N Roll Dating). Check out the rest of his site if you haven't already - there are some great interviews with Mark Lanegan, Jack Endino, and of course this one which is a really good and interesting read.

You can read the interview here:

http://www.rocknrolldating.com/interview/blag-dahlia


As for the show itself, the set was fantastic. Yes, there was some nudity. Yes, I got the mic shoved into my face a few times. And yes... the Dwarves can still kick ass.

Hopefully everyone had a great time partying on new years and I'd like to say thanks for sticking with me as I got this site together in 2009! I started this blog for fun and needless to say it's been a great experience running it and it's already gone past my expectations. On that note i'd like to send out another thanks to my contributors and to all of you that send me kind e-mails and the bands that send me their material. Okay.. the heartfelt moment is over, but you can expect some really cool features and contributors in 2010 as i continue to ramble and rant my way onto your computers.

ROCK,

- Cara

1 comment:

  1. you're so lucky =')
    they rock
    i only got to see an acoustic in san francisco when i was there in january
    only blag but it was awesome anyway :D

    ReplyDelete