Monday, March 8, 2010

Live Recording: Killdozer - "The Last Waltz"

"I'm taking off my tie becuase its casual day, dress down day, here at the office..."


This is "The Last Waltz", which is a live recording from Killdozer's (supposed) last show in 1996. I recieved this bad boy on red vinyl in the mail today and now am more than happy to share becuase Killdozer is one of a handful of bands that I actually love listening to live recordings from. This is a great quality recording and you get all the gritty, catchy, heaviness of this band, the brilliantly hilarious lyrics and the comedy of Michael Gerald all wrapped up in a nice little package. So sit back, relax and enjoy the live Killdozer experience.

1. Porky's Dad
2. The Nobbies
3. Man of Meat
4. I've Seen Grown Men Cry
5. A Mother's Road
6. Space: 1999
7. Richard
8. An Xmas Song
9. Knuckles the Dog
10. Cannonball Run III '97
11. Mama's Boy
12. Way Down in Old Alabama
13. Song For Grand Forks

No comments:

Post a Comment