Monday, March 1, 2010

Single: Sub Pop Edition #13: Love Battery - "Foot / Mr Soul"


Okay... I promise after this I'll start uploading the newest Sub Pop singles again. I just had to post this as Steve sent this over along with the Gary Lee Conner one I recently posted and both are really awesome and hard to come by.

I'm going to have to keep this short as I spilled coffee all over the place while typing the above paragraph (guess I got a little too stoked on this single) and so here are the basics: this single is by Love Battery and was released in 1991 - the first song called "Foot" is really upbeat and catchy yet relaxed. The b-side, "Mr. Soul," is a more psychedelic but equally rockin' version of the Neil Young song. So go ahead and enjoy this while I attempt to remove coffee stains from my furniture.

1. Foot
2. Mr Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment