Thursday, June 3, 2010

Album: Lubricated Goat - "Psychedelicatessen"


Here's the second album from Australian noise wierdos Lubricated Goat titled "Psychedelicatessen". Not only is this one of my all time favorite album titles, but this album gives out some really sinister, fun and weird vibes that are too good to resist. The best description I can give for this is "Mudhoney goes to hell" and, even though I'm not usually big on remixes, the icing on the cake of this album for me is the "Stu's" remix which is way too hilarious and catchy. So give this a chance. (And give chance a piece.)

1. Stroke
2. Eternal Loser
3. New Kind of Animal
4. Give Chance A Piece
5. Lullaby
6. I Saw It
7. Stu's (remix)
8. Spoil the Atmosphere
9. Never Know What Hit You
10. You're Fading Out

No comments:

Post a Comment