Sunday, August 1, 2010

Album: Brainoil - "S/T"

Since I was going to end up posting this eventually, I'm just going to do it now. I also got a chance to see the Oakland, California band Brainoil last night, who were definitey in the tone zone as well. It was really evident that these dudes just absolutely need to rock, and that is a sentiment that I can get behind. This album came out in 2003 on the excellent lifeisabuse which actually has a few copies left. I really enjoy the fact that it's only 20 minutes long, and it just rips the entire time. It is definitely for fans of the following: sludge, Eyehategod, thick and catchy down-tuned riffs, RIFFS, rocking, people who like to ride the groove train, etc. etc. Enjoy. Enjoy this shitty picture I took as well. Hopefully they become more active again.

1. Dark Eyes of My Past
2. Naive In A Bliss

3. Wielding Strength
4. Complete?/ Lucid Vision
5. One Leaf Untouched

6. Inquisition
7. Support In Numbers

DL: "Brainoil"


No comments:

Post a Comment